No procurement option

Uploading, editing, deduping and exporting references
mikehickeymd

No procurement option

Postby mikehickeymd » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:21 am

Hi, my reference tab does not have a procurement option. Is there an alternative?

Henry_Ebron

Re: No procurement option

Postby Henry_Ebron » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:39 am

Hi Mike

If you access the References -- Full text documents menu selection, you can use the Manage attachments option to attach your pdfs or you can use the bulk upload options. You also have the ability to add the pdfs directly via the screening forms when screening. If you click on the 3 bar icon in the bibliographic section for the screening page, you will get an option to add the pdfs.

I hope this helps

Cheers

Evidence Partners Support

kofeflpschrop

Postby kofeflpschrop » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:49 am

Henry_Ebron wrote:Hi Mike

If you access the References -- Full text documents menu selection, you can use the Manage attachments option to attach your pdfs or you can use the bulk upload options. You also have the ability to add the pdfs directly via the screening forms when screening. If you click on the 3 bar icon in the bibliographic section for the screening page, you will get an option to add the pdfs.

I hope this helps

Cheers

I am in a screening page now and I do not see any 3 bar option to add a PDF......

Henry_Ebron

Postby Henry_Ebron » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:09 pm

Hi,

At the top of your screening form in the bibliographic section, you should see at the very top right of that section an "Actions" Button. One thing to note though, if you do not have the appropriate permissions for References, then you will not have an option to attach pdfs via this Actions Button.

I hope this helps

Cheers,

Return to “Reference Management”