Reference lists and forward citations from included manuscripts

Uploading, editing, deduping and exporting references
SofieDhaese

Reference lists and forward citations from included manuscripts

Postby SofieDhaese » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:57 am

Dear DistillerSupport

I'd like to include the references and forward citations from manuscripts included after initial screening. Is there any possibility to automatically add references and forward citations from included manuscripts?

Thanks,
Sofie

Henry_Ebron

Re: Reference lists and forward citations from included manuscripts

Postby Henry_Ebron » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:46 am

Hi Sophie,

I don't quite understand what you are wanting to do here?

All references that you screen at level 1 (initial screening) if you choose to "include" or "promote" these references, then they will automatically be placed in the level 2 of your project. (this is provided you have your Project workflow set accordingly) Please refer to our online user guide (? icon) for additional information on Project workflow.

Can you clarify what you are attempting to do if it beyond the regular processing of your screened references at your Initial screening phase.

Thanks in advance,

Evidence Partners Support

SofieDhaese

Re: Reference lists and forward citations from included manuscripts

Postby SofieDhaese » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:04 am

Hi, thank you for your kind reply,

I'd like to screen references and forward citations for manuscripts included in my review. So in fact, I want in my level 1 also all references and forward citations from manuscripts that have been included so that I can decide whether or not these references/forward citations are eligible for inclusion as well.

I hope this makes it more clear.

Thank you,
Sofie

Return to “Reference Management”