Re-doing screening

Uploading, editing, deduping and exporting references
natashab

Re-doing screening

Postby natashab » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:54 pm

Hi,

I screened 200 articles but found out I need to go back and re-screen them. How can I reset certain rfids to re-screen them?

Thank you

Henry_Ebron

Re: Re-doing screening

Postby Henry_Ebron » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:28 pm

Hi,

You have the ability to "edit" your submitted responses if you wanted to, rather than re-screen them. On your homepage dashboard, you can click on the "reviewed" link for the level in which you want to do the re-screening. Locate the refid that you want to edit and then click on it. This will bring up your submitted form which you can then edit.

If you really want to delete then restart. You can run a report in the datarama. In the Report settings tab, Data to display section. Check the box for the level in which the data exists. In the Reference criteria tab, Reference Id section, type in the refids that you want to delete the data for and then click on the Run report button. This will output the data for those references. At the bottom of the report is an option to delete the datasets. Click on that and the data will be deleted. After you do this, you will need to run a Reconcile References function (found under the References menu) to reset the state of those references to Unreviewed

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Evidence Partners Support

natashab

Postby natashab » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:44 pm

Hi,

If I do the latter method. Would it also mean my second screener would have to re-screen those articles?

Thank you

Henry_Ebron

Postby Henry_Ebron » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:59 pm

Hi,

You have the ability to output just your responses by selecting your account name via the Data criteria tab of the datarama.

Cheers

Return to “Reference Management”