Exporting Included References to EndNote

Uploading, editing, deduping and exporting references
distilleruser

Exporting Included References to EndNote

Postby distilleruser » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:14 am

I am trying to export a list of references that have been INCLUDED at the title/abstract screening level into an EndNote file that can be exported, so that our library can obtain the full text of the references. How do I do this?

evidencepartners
Site Admin

Re: Exporting Included References to EndNote

Postby evidencepartners » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:16 am

If you go to the Article status report (under the Reports menu) From there, if you click on the included value at your level 1 row. This will open up a new tab it a report showing those references. From this report, if you change the Report format option from "View Online" to "RIS" and then run the report again. This will export that included list into a RIS file which you can then use to import into Endnote.

myancarodrigues

Postby myancarodrigues » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:04 pm

Hello!
I am trying to export references from the last level to screening (included studies only) to Mendeley. There are 152 of these records. However, when exporting only 146 show up in my Mendeley library. Any advice on this?

Henry_Ebron

Postby Henry_Ebron » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:38 pm

Hi,

If you produce this reference listing to your online display, do you get the same results? Do you see 146 or 152 references?

If you go to your Reports -- References status report? In your last level of screening, what does the included value show? If you click on that value, it will open a new tab and produce a list of those references. If that is the accurate count, you can then change the Report format of that report to RIS and run again.

If you continue to have troubles, please let us know. If you can provide you project name, we can have a look as well to see what may be occurring here.

Cheers,

Evidence Partners Support

Return to “Reference Management”