How to delete multiple questions

All things DistillerSR forms
DistillerUser24

How to delete multiple questions

Postby DistillerUser24 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:37 pm

Is there a way to delete multiple questions at one time in a form?

dleitch01

Re: How to delete multiple questions

Postby dleitch01 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:37 pm

Yes in the form editor, you will see a column marked "bulk". If you check that box for the questions you want to delete and then go to the bulk actions, you will have an option to delete.

StephCoronado

Re: How to delete multiple questions

Postby StephCoronado » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:06 pm

Hello,
To give some context: we have finished title-abstract screening and full-text screening and currently have 6 eligible trials. We are moving on now to data extraction table.
As my colleague started creating the data extraction sheet, she accidentally created the sheet using our Level 2 form (intended for full-text screening, titled "Rapid TItle Screening". So currently, when I go to Level 2, I see the data extraction form as the form, instead of our form that we used to screen full text. I think she made these changes yesterday June 6th, in the early afternoon.

Is there any way to reverse this? I am very concerned that we have lost the data for Level 2, all the full-text coding we had done. Please let me know what can be done. Thank you.

My username for distiller is Stephanie.Coronado-Montoya, and the project name is "Preventing CUD".

Return to “Form Creation, Editing and Management”