Disagreement rules between reviewers

Level and form settings, reviewer assignment, filtering, etc
cmoran12

Disagreement rules between reviewers

Postby cmoran12 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:40 pm

The help topic about disagreement between reviewers refers to various fields in the level settings (form settings) that do not appear when I go to "manage levels" menu. This setting was present in the old version of distiller but I cannot find it since the recent updates.

http://v2dis-help.evidencepartners.com/1/en/topic/agreement-levels

How do I set so, at level 1 screening level, if you have 2 reviewers and they disagree on whether to include or exclude a reference, it shows up as a conflict (rather than promoting the reference to the next level anyway). Thank you!

Henry_Ebron

Re: Disagreement rules between reviewers

Postby Henry_Ebron » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:04 am

Hi,

There are two types of settings that you can access in the Setup your levels option.

1. The Level settings. This is accessed by clicking on the outer box in the Reference workflow section.

2. The Form Settings. This is accessed by clicking on the inner box of the form named box in the Reference workflow section.

To mark conflicts, there are two settings that you need to set. Agreement - this is the granularity in which your reviewers have to agree upon for the exclusion of a reference and Disagreement. This is where you decide if you wish to include or mark a reference as a conflict. Both of these settings are found in the Level settings section.

If you have already started your screening and make changes to the rules, you will be required to run a reconcile references function (under the References menu) to apply these new rules to your submitted data.

Cheers,

Evidence Partners Support

Return to “Workflow/Level Configuration”