Require additional form based on answers

Level and form settings, reviewer assignment, filtering, etc
Aileen.Chang

Require additional form based on answers

Postby Aileen.Chang » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:55 pm

I have a question on a form that asks for the type of study design. If the study design = Case-control, then reviewer is required to fill out Newcastle-Ottawa Quality Assessment Scale for Case-Control Studies.

Is there a way to set up the form such that if the case-control answer is selected, then the reviewer is taken to the NOS form?

Or after all the references are reviewed, will I have to run a report on this question to determine which references have the case-control answer, and then assign those references to the NOS form?

Or is there a better way to do this?

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

evidencepartners
Site Admin

Re: Require additional form based on answers

Postby evidencepartners » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:46 am

Hi Alleen,
You can use filters to make this work. Here's how:
1) Add your NOS for to a level that comes after your for that captures study design in the workflow
2) In the level editor, click on level that contains your NOS form to set it's settings
3) Click the "Add to Query" and create a query that triggers on the selection of "Case-Control" from your Study Design question in that form

Now, your NOS will only show only apply to references that are case control studies.
There is a short video on this in the user guide (the "?" icon at the top of your DistillerSR screen). Just search "Using Filters For Conditional Workflow"

Hope this helps

Aileen.Chang

Re: Require additional form based on answers

Postby Aileen.Chang » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:33 am

Thank you! This is very helpful! I will give it a try.
Aileen

Return to “Workflow/Level Configuration”