Skip 2nd Screen if answers in 1st Screen are good

Level and form settings, reviewer assignment, filtering, etc
yee_haun

Skip 2nd Screen if answers in 1st Screen are good

Postby yee_haun » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:35 am

Hi,

In my first level Screen, reading only the title and abstract, I have three questions, with radio-button answers, each of them has an option called 'Can't Tell'.

In my second level screen, I read the full text only if any one of the three questions described above has an answer of "can't tell". If none of the above three questions have "Can't tell" I'd like them to skip the second level screen and go straight to the third level of data extraction.

How can I achieve that?

Thank you.

Henry_Ebron

Re: Skip 2nd Screen if answers in 1st Screen are good

Postby Henry_Ebron » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:38 pm

Hi Yee_Haun,

This is possible provided you have your level 1 form set correctly. Do the "Can't tell" answers on your 3 questions have the "include" type associated with them. This will mean they will get included to your level 2.

At your level 2. Add your form to the workflow. In the Level settings in the setup your levels option. Ensure you set the References Can Skip This level option to YES.

At your Level 2, Click on the Form name box to bring up the Level settings. There is a section there where you can build a filter to "filter" in any of the included papers from Level 1 where someone had selected Can't tell from any of the 3 questions. For additional information on this conditional workflow, please refer to our online user guide (question mark ? Icon located at the top of the screen) and go to the Project workflow -- Using Filters for Conditional Workflow selection.

Cheers,

Evidence Partners Support

yee_haun

Re: Skip 2nd Screen if answers in 1st Screen are good

Postby yee_haun » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:55 am

Excellent, thanks for the quick reply Henry. Appreciate it.

Return to “Workflow/Level Configuration”