Assigning User to Levels

Level and form settings, reviewer assignment, filtering, etc
DistillerUser24

Assigning User to Levels

Postby DistillerUser24 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:04 am

I am having trouble setting the references to be reviewed in my level 1 form. I have the form set up, and the references loaded, but am not able to review them for some reason.

dleitch01

Re: Assigning User to Levels

Postby dleitch01 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:05 am

This is generally a result of not having assigned yourself to screen at the level settings. Go to the Manage Levels menu and select Setup Your Levels. Select the level in question (i.e. Level 1) and open up the Level Settings. Scroll down to User Assigned and Refid Partioning and ensure you have been assigned to this level.

KirstenMBear

Postby KirstenMBear » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:50 pm

Hello,

My colleague Scott Beaumont, who is another user of our project, has been unable to view our Level 3 data extraction form. I created the level 3 data extraction form, and initially assigned it just to myself. Since I have completed extraction on all 145 references, we now want to assign a random sample of selected references to Scott for extraction so we can check agreement on one particular question.

In the "Manage Levels" area, I modified the Level 3 Data Extraction form and added Scott as a user, but he still doesn't see any references assigned to him under Level 3.

Is it because we need to "reconcile references" first? Also, can I assign specific reference ID's instead of a range of references ID's as shown in the help icon for "Users Assigned and RefID Partitioning" (e.g., 52, 981, 2501, 2942...)?

Thank you!

Henry_Ebron

Postby Henry_Ebron » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:35 pm

hi Kirsten,

Was you extraction level set for 1 person to process and to exclude when you did then initial extraction? If the References are marked as being fully reviewed (you can check the reference status report), this would mean that there are no references for your second user to screen. If you require now 2 persons to extract, you have to change your users to process and users to exclude settings from 1 to 2, then run a reconcile. This will make those articles available for your second reviewer.

Regarding the partitioning, yes, you can specify specific ids in the format (e.g. 3,400,455,600)

I hope all this helps

Cheers,

Evidence Partners Support

KirstenMBear

Postby KirstenMBear » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:18 pm

Hi Henry, the reconciling references feature did the trick! Also, the partitioning worked as described!

Thank you kindly!
Kirsten

Return to “Workflow/Level Configuration”