PRISMA table includes all details for first level review but zero on second level

Exclusion reports, activity reporting and datarama
deborah.little

PRISMA table includes all details for first level review but zero on second level

Postby deborah.little » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:07 pm

I'm pretty new to Distiller SR and could not find a previous topic that addressed my issue. I've completed two levels of exclusion review. In the first, I excluded 646 papers, 64 on the second level. When I generate a workflow table, the numbers show correctly. When I generate the PRISMA table, it includes the correct numbers for Level I but zero for Level 2 even though it lists everything on the main exclusion page. Help!

Henry_Ebron

Re: PRISMA table includes all details for first level review but zero on second level

Postby Henry_Ebron » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:20 pm

Hi Deborah,

This issue has been identified and reported to our product management team. It is a known issue, the second level results are actually being merged with the level 1 results in the Prisma report.

The Prisma report when downloaded can be manually edited so it can be updated to reflect the same numbers as you see in the Exclusion Numbers report.

Sorry for the troubles.

Evidence Partners Support

Return to “Reporting”