Feature request

Topics not covered above
Stephanie.Black

Feature request

Postby Stephanie.Black » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:25 am

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have been using DistillerSR for a while now and think that it is a fantastic product. Seeing that you regularly include new features, I would please suggest the following new features.

Bulk unquarantining
Currently unquarantining in the quarantine menu item is possible only for individual references. Datarama does not show quarantined references. I would please like to be able to unquarantine in bulk as I have changed my mind about the precision level I want to use for deduplicating.

Filtering by reference fields that are not responses
For instance, I would like to identify all references that have a specific Source tag and import date. There is a hugely longwinded work around by setting up forms first and map reference fields to it, but it's a lot of effort, and doesn't work half the time. Just please include all record fields in the query selector in Datarama, not just the from responses, that would be great.

Bulk changes
It would be excellent to have the capability to affect bulk changes to the results of Datarama queries. This would allow to identify all references that have specific properties and then update a specific response field for them. For instance, I have made an error when populating a field with calculations, all fields now have additional wrong text appended with a newline in it that does not respond to any attempts at fixing with calculations or mapping.

Thank you so much for considering this.
Kind regards,
Stephanie

evidencepartners
Site Admin

Re: Feature request

Postby evidencepartners » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:15 pm

Hi Stephanie,
Thank you for your excellent suggestions.
The good new is that your second and third suggestion are already on the DistillerSR roadmap and will make it into a future release.

Your first suggestion (Bulk Unquarantine) is a good one. We'll forward that to the DistillerSR product management team for consideration as well.

Thanks for taking the time to send this in!

Stephanie.Black

Postby Stephanie.Black » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:44 pm

Fantastic, thanks heaps!

Goddardin

Postby Goddardin » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:51 am

That's good news indeed. Can't wait for the 'bulk changes' feature. It's going to save quite a bit of time.

Return to “General”