Unable to view reference status in dashboard

Topics not covered above
wszleung

Unable to view reference status in dashboard

Postby wszleung » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:11 am

I had 2 reviewers doing the calibration of 5 pieces of abstract, at that time I was still able to see the reference status of our progress, as well as the excluded and included reference reports.
But when the 3rd reviewer was added, I re-adjusted the number of reviewers to exclude and proceed, I was not able to view the reference status even after all 3 reviewers had completed.

How can I solve this?

Henry_Ebron

Re: Unable to view reference status in dashboard

Postby Henry_Ebron » Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:45 pm

Hi,

Anytime you make changes in your processing rules and require those changes to be applied to your already submitted data, you must run a reconcile references function (found under the References menu selections). The reconcile will apply all current processing rules to your submitted data and make any determinations if their states need to be changed.

I hope this helps

Cheers,

Evidence Partners Support

wszleung

Postby wszleung » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:08 pm

I was not able to view those reference status after I reconciled the references.

Henry_Ebron

Postby Henry_Ebron » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:17 am

Hi,

If you go to the Reports -- Reference Status report. This should show you the current state of your project. Distiller will know based on your rule settings, when an article has been fully reviewed and the results (included/ excluded / conflict). It will also know if articles are yet to be reviewed (unreviewed values or Some reviewed) by the required number of users.

This should provide you some insight on your project progress. If you are looking for some additional data on the report, please have a look at our online user guide (question mark icon) and refer to the Reporting section

Cheers,

Evidence Partners Support

Return to “General”