Adding additional projects

Topics not covered above
distilleruser

Adding additional projects

Postby distilleruser » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:31 am

Is there a way to start a new project with the same licence, or do you have to buy a new licence for each project you're working on?

evidencepartners
Site Admin

Re: Adding additional projects

Postby evidencepartners » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:48 am

You can additional projects under your license. Just let us know and we can add more blank projects for you.

Guillaume

Postby Guillaume » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:31 pm

I have 2 projects, but there is no way to have a third one. Why is it the case? Does it need to be created by the administrator?
Thank you for your help.

Henry_Ebron

Postby Henry_Ebron » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:03 pm

Guillame,

The addition of projects will depend on your account setup. Given that this is a public forum, I will not ask for your account particulars, but if you can provide me the name of one of your projects (as it exists in Distiller), I can do a lookup there and will respond back to you via email.

Thanks in advance

Evidence Partners Support

JeffereyRum

Postby JeffereyRum » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:02 pm

Hi Henry, are there general rules or guidelines for this by any chance? Or is this too specific and can only be determined on a case-by-case basis?

Henry_Ebron

Postby Henry_Ebron » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:48 am

Hi Jefferey,

With project creations, there are no restrictions with the exception of the "Free Student" licenses. If you have a free student, regulations state that you are able to work in a single project with no collaboration with other users.

However, there is a project counter assigned to each administrative user account which determines how many more projects can be created by that user. If that counter gets exhausted, then we should be contacted and we can increase the project creation counter.

I hope this helps

Cheers,

Evidence Partners Support

Return to “General”