Printing forms

All things DistillerSR forms
robynmartin1

Printing forms

Postby robynmartin1 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:03 pm

Is there a way to print a custom form with all of the skip logic options shown? I know I can print the form directly while reviewing an article but if there is skip logic all of the question and answer options are only visible if the reviewer selects specific answers. I would like to have a printed copy of the full form with all available questions and answers for reference while performing database management and analysis.

Thanks!

Daniel_Osei

Re: Printing forms

Postby Daniel_Osei » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:33 pm

Yes, there is a way to print off a custom form where you have all the hidden questions and answers displayed. There are couple of options to do that.

You also have the option of Previewing the form and selecting the specific answers to reveal the hidden questions and from there, print it out. To do that, under the Forms Menu, click on Edit Forms. On the Edit Forms page, click to Edit the specific form with the hidden questions and at the top menu, click on Preview form.
You will be directed to the preview page where you can select the answers to reveal the hidden questions and then print the form.

Alternatively, in Distiller, you have the option of displaying the Headers of a form which includes all the questions and answers in that particular form. In order to do that, under the Forms Menu, click on Edit Forms. On the Edit Forms page, click on View Headers. On the View Headers page, you will have a table of all the parent questions with the hidden question and answers.
You will have the option to Export to Spreadsheet and have them printed.

robynmartin1

Re: Printing forms

Postby robynmartin1 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:36 pm

Thank you Daniel!!!

Return to “Form Creation, Editing and Management”